the contest BEGINS......

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
The games are up and you are free to enter your picks. Please keep in mind that some of these games are a few days BEFORE the GT game so DO NOT WAIT.

The instructions and the specific rules are on the prediction page but I am going to also paste the specific rules below.

Rules specific to our program

The favored team will always be Team 2. If there is no favored team then the Home team will be Team 2.
If you enter a score that mirrors the spread (spread is +3 and you pick the favored team to win by +3) then your score will be deemed to have picked the favored team to cover
The score must be entered in by 11:00p.m. the night before the game. (I say this b/c we will occasionally have Thursday night games)
Once you have entered the score then it CANNOT be changed so be careful when entering your predicted scores.
The charts in the “View Stats” section are just aids to help you see how you are performing from week to week. It does not represent the Official Standings.
The OFFICIAL STANDINGS of the Stingtalk Prediction Contest are in the Game Prediction section listed under “View Standings.”

I want to take this time to congratulate GTGolfer AGAIN for winning last year.:biggthumpup:

Keep in mind that a 14/21 pts average will give you the ALL TIME score so do not get down on yourself for a poor start out the gate. This is much more of a marathon than a sprint.

Please be careful entering your score it is not possible to change after entered. It is best to get picks in early in the week so if there is a problem I can help you resolve it prior to games closing out.

If you have any question just message me through the board. I get so much spam w/ the gtfan email messaging me through the board is a better way to get prompt response.

GOOD LUCK!

gtfan

South Carolina game closes out Wednesday night.

Back