The dwags, Iran, and hell no to their inclusion in the playoffs.

BTORocks

Varsity Lurker
1. I hate the bastards. Haven't worn red since I was old enough to realize its college football putridity.

2. If the dwags played the Iran Nukemakers, I'd wear a t-shirt with a nuclear reactor on it. Proudly.

3. No one wants to see them in the playoffs. The dwags are basically the store brand Crimson Tide.

F*ck them.

Carry on.

No one outside of Georgia would rather see them in the playoffs than ND.

Sadly, it ia going to happen. Just have to hope the committee doesn't give them Cincy.

No one outside of Georgia would rather see them in the playoffs than ND.

Sadly, it ia going to happen. Just have to hope the committee doesn't give them Cincy.
There are plenty of people who hate ND, and would like anyone but them win or be included.

ND should be in. Their early season loss to undefeated Cincinnati is a better loss than uga’s mus check last night at the hands of 1 loss Alabama. ND has a way better SOS than uga as well.

Plus, ND’s interim coach is a POC. Keeping ND out of the playoff and putting uga in with the imbecile from Bainbridge would clearly be a racist act.

ND should be in. Their early season loss to undefeated Cincinnati is a better loss than uga’s mus check last night at the hands of 1 loss Alabama. ND has a way better SOS than uga as well.

Plus, ND’s interim coach is a POC. Keeping ND out of the playoff and putting uga in with the imbecile from Bainbridge would clearly be a racist act.
Take one common opponent for instance... ND waxed us worse.. maybe CGC was on to something by trying to run the clock out against the imbeciles

1. I hate the bastards. Haven't worn red since I was old enough to realize its college football putridity.

2. If the dwags played the Iran Nukemakers, I'd wear a t-shirt with a nuclear reactor on it. Proudly.

3. No one wants to see them in the playoffs. The dwags are basically the store brand Crimson Tide.

F*ck them.

Carry on.
If Notre Dame had join the ACC like they should have, you would not have to wear any T-shirt. Notre Dame would have won the ACC last evening and there would be no discussion. The dogs would be out. Notre Dame has had some real sobering moments recently. One of which is not making the playoffs because they did not join the ACC. The other being Brian Kelly basically telling them they’re never going to win another national championship by leaving for LSU.

Dwags are basically evil. They wear black and red, the colors of satan. Their fans wear demon-like shoulder pads with spikes. Their mascot is inbred to the point that it is no longer functional. They will do anything to win including cheating. Their fans are racist and bark. They exploit young men and give them nothing in return (academics). Their hall of fame announcer sexually harassed women young enough to be his grandchildren. They’re as evil as evil can be. That’s why they don’t win.

Dwags are basically evil. They wear black and red, the colors of satan. Their fans wear demon-like shoulder pads with spikes. Their mascot is inbred to the point that it is no longer functional. They will do anything to win including cheating. Their fans are racist and bark. They exploit young men and give them nothing in return (academics). Their hall of fame announcer sexually harassed women young enough to be his grandchildren. They’re as evil as evil can be. That’s why they don’t win.
They really are vile people.

They’re entertaining though. No matter how hard they try, no matter how much hype and preseason love they get or how much they cheat, they are just like Charlie Brown trying to kick that football that Lucy pulls out from underneath him every time he tries. It’s been over 40 years and counting. It will be 40 more and then 40 more after that—- long after we are all gone before they win another big one.

F*ck them.

Carry on.
Good Post EWII!! I know some of your relatives will disagree with you, maybe one of these days they will come over from the dark-side!
F*ck them, piss on them, & sh*t on them DWAGS!!!

Back