The Ink Is Dry

Then win mother ööööer. And quit posting on this god damn message board. You stupid son of a bitch. Either you kill the bulldog or we kill you. Fight like hell, get Derrick Morgan back and ööööin kill the inbred pieces of öööö. I swear to god I will find you if you money down my football team. I will murder you at an elite level. It will be the the greatest life transition in college football history I swear to Dodd.

Then win mother ööööer. And quit posting on this god damn message board. You stupid son of a bitch. Either you kill the bulldog or we kill you. Fight like hell, get Derrick Morgan back and ööööin kill the inbred pieces of öööö. I swear to god I will find you if you money down my football team. I will murder you at an elite level. It will be the the greatest life transition in college football history I swear to Dodd.
Well said.

Are we still pretending like this is actually Key?

D700C88D-D3CD-4203-AE6D-6D1633DCF857.jpeg

You're hired

Post the terms before they’re public

We’ll believe then
I heard “Dressing on the training table 3x/day, 7 days/week” was seen in Appendix 3 but that’s all I could get out of my source before the line went dead.

Back