THE Jim Hart?!?!

Buzzoff was pretty much started to hate on Chan Gailey. Way before CPJ was here.
Thought he started with "Meet The Machine" or something. Anyway - Hart used to sing CPJ praises until he didn't get credentials he thought he'd "earned" - turned on CPJ and the entire program because he was "dissed" - as if he had built any cred in the first place. He's never shown his face near my TG - wonder why?

Thought he started with "Meet The Machine" or something. Anyway - Hart used to sing CPJ praises until he didn't get credentials he thought he'd "earned" - turned on CPJ and the entire program because he was "dissed" - as if he had built any cred in the first place. He's never shown his face near my TG - wonder why?
Meet the machine came after BBuzzoff which came after Buzzoff which was his spinoff of Stingtalk where he and his"friends" slithered away to in order to circle jerk about how much they hated Gailey.

Meet the Machine was started by a former football player (if I remember his name I'll edit and post it). I think Jim Hart of Buzzoff was involved.

Jim Hart was a turd. Might still be one.

They’ll be happy together then. The owners of AMG are big dwag fans.

Back