THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE

Discussion in 'Football' started by whenyousaybud, Aug 17, 2019.

  1. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,349
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    They say that all men are created equal, but you look at Tech and you look at Clemson and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But we’re geniuses and our offense is an unknown!
    So the Tigers have a 25%, AT BEST, at beating us. Then you add our new Defensive Coordinator to the mix, their chances of winning drastically go down.
    See between the 3 coaches on the field, Clemson has a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but we have a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Dabo Swiney KNOWS he can't beat us with his own players and he's not even gonna try!

    So Dabo and Clemson will take their 33 1/3 chance, minus our 25% chance and they have an 8 1/3 chance of winning against Collins and Thacker. But then take Collins' 75% chance of winning and then add 66 2/3 per cents, we have a 141 2/3 chance of winning this fall.

    See Tiggers, the numbers didn't lie, and they spell disaster for you this fall.
     
    • Like Like x 14
  2. thegtstunner08

    thegtstunner08 Varsity Lurker

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2014
    Messages:
    355
    Loc:
    North Georgia
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    But pound for pound, Clemson is bigger and in the trenches, that's where it's won. I wish I could share your optimism. We're not there yet but we will in a few years. However, IF we pull it off, I will buy you a drink.
     
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 13
  3. MEwreck02

    MEwreck02 Russian Hacker

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2005
    Messages:
    14,986
    Loc:
    Section 223
    Team:
    Georgia Tech University
    Mods plz ban. Mind not rite.
     
    • Like Like x 8
  4. JJacket

    JJacket 1st to pass for 2500 and rush for 1000

    Joined:
    May 20, 2003
    Messages:
    43,921
    Loc:
    THWG
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
  5. smokey_wasp

    smokey_wasp Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2013
    Messages:
    4,038
    Loc:
    Kennesaw, GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Was waiting for this.
     
  6. Dirty Jacket

    Dirty Jacket Something Extraordinairre

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2014
    Messages:
    6,545
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
     
    • Like Like x 2
  7. GT65_UGA89

    GT65_UGA89 ATL poster

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2005
    Messages:
    8,128
    Loc:
    N Forsyth
    Team:
    Ramblin' Wreck
    Speaking of numbers, GT +35.5 -easy easy money.
     
  8. CornerBlitz

    CornerBlitz Varsity Lurker

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2016
    Messages:
    460
    Loc:
    Marietta, GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
    I love Steiner math. Whoooooaaaaa!

    There’s nothing finer than beating Clempson in Caroliner.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  9. TampaBayJacket

    TampaBayJacket Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2009
    Messages:
    3,366
    Loc:
    Tampa Bay
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    [​IMG]
     
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Architorture23

    Architorture23 Gentle and authentic and loving.

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2011
    Messages:
    22,711
    Loc:
    Sec 111
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Be very careful to not accidentally end your own life.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  11. whenyousaybud

    whenyousaybud Bill Donaldson IRL @ me and taste steel

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    9,349
    Loc:
    Suspended
    Team:
    Your Mom
    Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 7.30.01 PM.png
     
    • Like Like x 8
  12. GTCalvinist

    GTCalvinist Flats Noob

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2004
    Messages:
    933
    Loc:
    Cumming, GA
    Team:
    Ga Tech
     
  13. GTRules

    GTRules Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2007
    Messages:
    14,628
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
  14. RamblinWreck27

    RamblinWreck27 Flats Noob

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2009
    Messages:
    617
    Loc:
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
  15. thegtstunner08

    thegtstunner08 Varsity Lurker

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2014
    Messages:
    355
    Loc:
    North Georgia
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    LOL I'm just saying what you're all thinking!
     
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 2
  16. southendzoneBEE

    southendzoneBEE Gailey-Like

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Messages:
    13,236
    Loc:
    Watkinsville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I feel like I was reading a wapo article about Russian collusion
     
  17. FLTech

    FLTech Banned (Temporary) Ban Hammer'd

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2018
    Messages:
    162
    Loc:
    Florida
    Team:
    GT
    Norway we are beating Clemson. Having said that, I can see us being very competitive the rest of the season
     
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 3
  18. MEwreck02

    MEwreck02 Russian Hacker

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2005
    Messages:
    14,986
    Loc:
    Section 223
    Team:
    Georgia Tech University
    Another ban here mods. Kthxbi
     
  19. Techbert

    Techbert Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2002
    Messages:
    14,621
    No. The dude was say we are definitely beating Climpson. He said, "Norway we are beating Clemson...." "Norway" is a traditional exclamation for some people. So that is identical in meaning to "Wow we are beating Clemson" or "We are pounding Clemson like last night's chicken picatta."

    Otherwise, his post just made no sense.
     
  20. smokey_wasp

    smokey_wasp Dodd-Like

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2013
    Messages:
    4,038
    Loc:
    Kennesaw, GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I don't think we have any Norwegians on the team, but Sylvain Yondjoen is from Belgium.