The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

I am buying on rumors UF is interested in Johnson. Butthurt jackpot if he leaves now

The market has traded very little and the lack of activity has decreased the value of butthurt. It's the lowest value it has been since 2009.

Maybe even lower. Most people on the board are actually saying they'll be okay if we don't beat U[sic]GA.

Is there a Butthurt Securities and Exchange Commission that can investigate zulu's market manipulation?

Is there a Butthurt Securities and Exchange Commission that can investigate zulu's market manipulation?

Unfortunately, we don't have the staff for that, but it has been noted and thus far no correlation has been made to butthurt value and zulu's constant crying about the UF job. Apparently, no one is buying it. Zulu paid a very high price on his butthurt than most and can only salvage his investment if GT loses to UGA AND PJ takes the Florida job in his post game presser. Which is why he's crying so much.

Zulu will be in the soup line come January.

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

This is simple. If you are selling it means you believe better things will happen hence "less butt hurt". So you are cashing in now on what the butt hurt is worth.

If you're buying, you believe the amount of butt hurt is bound to go up hence you're investing in the butt hurt.

You can buy and/or sell multiple times during the season.

The Market is Now Open.
Buying or Selling?

Selling today.
Buying on 11/26
Selling on 11/30
Buying on 12/5
Selling on 12/31

Selling. All. ööööing. In.

#WarrenButthurt #GTCFBPlayoff #whynotus.

I took a really, really big bet on butthurt when were 5-0. I looked like a genius at 5-2 but like all investors I got greedy and held rather than sell at the peak. I'm bankrupt now (and happy).

If Butthurt Futures leads to me filing for bankruptcy, where does my money go?

toxic waste. stay away. tomorrow at 4pm these will be worth about the same as a diploma from the Georgie night school in the 90s

Last edited:
Back