The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

is there a market for mutthurt?

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

If you're still holding, might as well own it.

Bump. We are 4 days from butt hurt futures black saturday. I'd like to reopen the market by buying one million BHF at rock-bottom prices in anticipation of GT landing at exactly #5 in the final CFP committee rankings.

With everyone around the nation rooting for the Yellow Jackets, they will hand Florida State its first loss in two years.

They love us!

Bump. We are 4 days from butt hurt futures black saturday. I'd like to reopen the market by buying one million BHF at rock-bottom prices in anticipation of GT landing at exactly #5 in the final CFP committee rankings.

A very risky play. IMO.

Let me explain: This event is seen as unlikely to happen amongst all Tech fans as it is and depends not only on the outcome of Tech's game, but on nearly every other game this week as well. If any one of those doesn't break our way, the talk of Tech in the playoff dies down, and ipso facto the potential butthurt.

Additionally the fanbase is still extremely pleased with the season even if we DON'T win in the ACC Championship Game.

And finally, even at rock bottom prices, the butthurt market could still decline steeply in the event that the miraculous happens.

The risk does not outweigh the reward in my opinion as any bump from a loss or missing the playoffs will be modest compared to the catastrophic crash should the unthinkable happen and we win the ACC, let alone make the playoff.

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

I disagree if we win we're all going to feel like we have a case even if all the other games don't go as we think they need to.

If we lose, there will be some butthurt regardless of our overall satisfaction with the season. There could be additional butthurt depending on how it plays out (Ref calls leading to ACC conspiracy to get FSU into the CFP, GT gets big lead early and FSU comes back late like they've shown they can do, etc)

No one is selling. There is no market. You are stuck with any butthurt stock you've invested in. You'll be lucky to pick up 100 shares.

The housing market a few years ago is laughing at the state of the butthurt market

Unfortunately, we don't have the staff for that, but it has been noted and thus far no correlation has been made to butthurt value and zulu's constant crying about the UF job. Apparently, no one is buying it. Zulu paid a very high price on his butthurt than most and can only salvage his investment if GT loses to UGA AND PJ takes the Florida job in his post game presser. Which is why he's crying so much.

Zulu will be in the soup line come January.

AB19491-businessman-standing-on-ledge-of-skyscraper-gettyimages.jpg

If VPISU, Miami, and Clemson were butthurt over their losses to us and the dwags were mutthurt, will FSU be sluthurt when they lose to us?

Back