The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

That's my understanding of the market as well.

For example GT Butthurt prices were at near all-time lows in the week leading up to UGA 2009. Then came what is referred to as "The Drop" in the GT Butthurt investment circles, and butthurt soared in value. So if you were holding butthurt at the time of the 2009 UGA game you made out like a bandit.

Prices have been steadily increasing since then and are at near all-time highs currently. (All-time high being post ACCCG 2006, the subsequent season was referred to as the numbness). Butthurt is also interesting in that expected terrible-ness does nothing to help butthurt, it's the combination of high expectation vs disappointing result that truly drives prices up or down. 2008 was a good year to sell pre-season, but it wasn't the best.

I think 2014 will be the best butthurt selling season as butthurt will drop dramatically throughout the course of what I expect to be a very surprising and lucky season.

you know that is just a plain lie. this technique is proven time and time again.

#preseasonMNC

Butthurt DURING THE SEASON can only be affected by how the team performs and our opinions on the performance, not one's opinion of what they expect the team to do. Only during the offseason can the expectation of butthurt control the price of butthurt. Think of it like this:
Offseason butthurt is like a .com stock
Season butthurt is real value like gold or silver.

au contraire without the expectation of performance there can be no butthurt. If you expect öööö and they give you öööö, you are not butthurt about it. It's when you expect gold and they give you öööö that you get butthurt about it.

au contraire without the expectation of performance there can be no butthurt. If you expect öööö and they give you öööö, you are not butthurt about it. It's when you expect gold and they give you öööö that you get butthurt about it.

That's right, but again, Season butthurt value operates differently than offseason butthurt value. Which is one reason why Butthurt is at a solid value right now for the season with strong projections. However, when compared to a ten year window, Butthurt is at one of its higher points but not near its alltime peaks which was 1994, Thanksgiving weekend 2002 and the first weekend in December 2006. If you sold butthurt then, you could retire in The Keys. If you sold buthurt now, you could lose a fortune.

This offseason's butt hurt value is the highest it has been since the 2003 offseason which is why I put a solid value for butthurt. Typically this time of year, butthurt is very low.

So far, my thread-specific buy is appreciating nicely, it would seem.

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

I'm a butthurt farmer. I grow butthurt through proprietary cutting edge trolling techniques.

I'm going to hold you butthurt buyers to the contract on the strike date when I pull up the dumptruck full of delicious butthurt.

I'll buy all you guys will sell, and hold them till late November.

I'm a butthurt farmer. I grow butthurt through proprietary cutting edge trolling techniques.

I'm going to hold you butthurt buyers to the contract on the strike date when I pull up the dumptruck full of delicious butthurt.

Siggable.

Butthurt DURING THE SEASON can only be affected by how the team performs and our opinions on the performance, not one's opinion of what they expect the team to do. Only during the offseason can the expectation of butthurt control the price of butthurt. Think of it like this:
Offseason butthurt is like a .com stock
Season butthurt is real value like gold or silver.
So season butthurt is the barbarous relic?

As I understand BOR's original premise, I am selling for 3 weeks.

I'm buying and stocking up as much as possible. I will need them come Clemson, VT, Miami, and UGA

Buy buy buy!!!!!! 1!!

Back