The One about Hype Videos

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
Hey so I know, a look at me post, lol.
But I have only done 2 hype videos this year and there's a couple of reasons, and one of them is a positive.
For one, I'm just getting burnout from doing Commerce, side projects,, a job and promoting my other business, it's just difficult to have the time.
But the main reason is that I am working hard on a website that tracks EVERY uniform the Jackets have ever worn and it's getting close to being finished. With it being a rebuilding year, it just felt like the right time to focus on other things. II'll do my best to make a couple before the season's done.
But would you all be interested in me plugging the link to the site and its social media when the Uni Tracker project is ready?
I think you guys will like it.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Wait, so you haven't been giving us hype videos because you want to track how the guys are dressed? I'd say know your audience, but lately that's pretty spot on for Stingtalk.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
Wait, so you haven't been giving us hype videos because you want to track how the guys are dressed? I'd say know your audience, but lately that's pretty spot on for Stingtalk.
It's not the sole reason. With us having a not so good year, personal issues, and honestly a lack of creative video ideas, the time just felt right. I felt like all my videos look the same, just rework the title and it works for every game, and I wasn't satisfied with that.
This gives me some time to think about making them better and more unique. I actually come up with my best ideas when I'm not actively thinking about it, if that makes sense.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
It's not the sole reason. With us having a not so good year, personal issues, and honestly a lack of creative video ideas, the time just felt right. I felt like all my videos look the same, just rework the title and it works for every game, and I wasn't satisfied with that.
This gives me some time to think about making them better and more unique. I actually come up with my best ideas when I'm not actively thinking about it, if that makes sense.
It's pretty hard to hype up the season so far. I can't blame you for changing focus.

Last edited:

oldgold68

Bitter old man
Really like all of your work. Please include us when your site goes live.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
I can see the tens of clicks adding up as we speak!

Just messing with you. Glad you're doing well and having fun with this project.