"The Play" vs. Clemson...large screen version of video.

I love watching that play and the pics from that play because Chancellor looks like a kid-child next to Thomas!

This thread fails because the title promises Calvin Johnson yet the op does not deliver.

Let me try to make amends:

Calvin_Johnson_5083107060229.gif

I agree, CJ's is "the play," but I do love watching the fake.... and Dabo's reaction afterwards (grab the microphone w/ right hand, grab the microphone with left hand, scratch head with right hand and lift eyebrows). :D

I agree, CJ's is "the play," but I do love watching the fake.... and Dabo's reaction afterwards (grab the microphone w/ right hand, grab the microphone with left hand, scratch head with right hand and lift eyebrows). :D

haha I just laugh and laugh every time I see ole Dabo confused in this video.

I hate to do this - but this is THE PLAY- not the other one. I've always found it interesting that the most commonly used picture of Calvin from the 2004 CU game is not THE PLAY. I understand the confusion - its the only high quality pic out there and the GTAA uses it as well. :drink1:

gtech2-lg.jpg

This thread fails because the title promises Calvin Johnson yet the op does not deliver.

Let me try to make amends:

Calvin_Johnson_5083107060229.gif

I hate to do this - but this is THE PLAY- not the other one. I've always found it interesting that the most commonly used picture of Calvin from the 2004 CU game is not THE PLAY. I understand the confusion - its the only high quality pic out there and the GTAA uses it as well.

Did you also know that the famous picture of Michael Jordan's free throw line dunk is actually from his first attempt, when he missed it? He made it on the second one but everyone thought the first one looked better so that's the picture that's shown. Probably the same deal in this case.

Back