The Roster needs to be updated

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
The roster on our website needs some updates. Brandon Adams is still listed with no reference to his death. Jerry Howard and Jordan Mason are listed as BB. Dontae Smith is listed as AB. Everything else appears to be up to date with the transfers and incoming freshman listed correctly.

BOS

Flats Noob
I've notice the roster on the website will include incoming freshman after the signing day, but won't completely update (new players, tranfers, weight changes) until July or so.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
The roster on our website needs some updates. Brandon Adams is still listed with no reference to his death. Jerry Howard and Jordan Mason are listed as BB. Dontae Smith is listed as AB. Everything else appears to be up to date with the transfers and incoming freshman listed correctly.
Jerry Howard's has been updated. Mason's stills says BB and Smith says AB. I imagine the team elected to keep Big B on there. He is very much a part of this team.

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Jerry Howard's has been updated. Mason's stills says BB and Smith says AB. I imagine the team elected to keep Big B on there. He is very much a part of this team.
I don't disagree with with keeping his entry on the web site. I just think it would be nice to note his passing and include some of the tributes to his character.