The Solution

Techfan02

Hope is pain
If people haven't realized the solution it's quite simple I will only watch 2 games a week Tech and my steelers no one else simple solution

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
The solution is to go-to the board of regents and demand GT offer BA LCC degrees. If we start offering these degrees can get more players. Also add in a nursing program for fun. If the regents can give U[sic]GA engineering programs why can't they give us some super easy liberal arts degrees?

byteback

Dodd-Like
The solution is to go-to the board of regents and demand GT offer BA LCC degrees. If we start offering these degrees can get more players. Also add in a nursing program for fun. If the regents can give U[sic]GA engineering programs why can't they give us some super easy liberal arts degrees?
All of this is obvious.

But how many GT grads are willing to take this step?

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
What's the ööööing question/problem?
Dude, who cares? He is giving you the, you know, solution! Use as you see fit!

For example:
Dick caught in your zipper?! Steelers and Jackets!
ööööting your pants on a cross country flight and you don't have a backup pair? Steelers and Jackets.l!
Being a little bitch because Satan's team won the championship? Steelers and Jackets!

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
All of this is obvious.

But how many GT grads are willing to take this step?

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
I am, I don't think it hurts the school reputation at all - it may actually be better for us engineering autists to get exposure to some liberal arts haha. Makes us have a little bit of empathy, maybe, just maybe....

Also it would have been nice to have a bullshit class when I was doing 2 labs in a semester.

byteback

Dodd-Like
I am, I don't think it hurts the school reputation at all - it may actually be better for us engineering autists to get exposure to some liberal arts haha. Makes us have a little bit of empathy, maybe, just maybe....

Also it would have been nice to have a bullshit class when I was doing 2 labs in a semester.
As a sidewalk fan, this gives me hope....its going to take thousands like you to move the meter.

I've been told over the decades that I have so say about any of this.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
In a logical world it would make sense for GT to have a medical school, a nursing school and a physical therapy degree. We should also have teaching certificate minors for our STEM degrees. Unfortunately it will never happen.

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow