The Sun is shining a little brighter today.....

Driver8

Varsity Lurker
and we've got a little more bounce in the step. Always feel better when ugag gets beat. Hope that Miller kid has a terrible trip back to Hilton Head on Daddy's yacht.

GATA JACKETS!!!!

I agree. Far fewer red flags flying on the sides of picken up trucks today.

Was actually complimented on being a Tech fan, because of my hat, at the Food Lion this morning (same one that I had an incident with some UGAg fans earlier in the year). Odd, most people stare at me like I'm an alien because I'm not wearing a red "G" hat or an orange "T" hat. Told the kid to study hard and he'd do his future well by attending there and left it at that.

WAR EAGLE!

Originally posted by JJacket:

Was actually complimented on being a Tech fan, because of my hat, at the Food Lion this morning by attending there and left it at that.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Once stopped for a quick bite to eat in a little greasy-spoon-hole-in-the-wall place in Alabama. The waitress just had a fit over my GT cap with a BUZZ logo on the front... she just HAD to have one. Just keep asking where I got it and could I get her one to wear at work? I thought it was strange that she expressed such an active interest in the Georgia Tech.

Paid my bill, told her thanks and left. As I drove away, I caught the name of the cafe in my rear view mirrow. I had just eaten at the BUSY BEE CAFE.

Anyone want to get together and watch the Ga Fla replay, what a great peice of Football history. We should be selling the DVD's in Athens today to all the hung over Foundation Members who still think that VD runs the dog house. I ran full size copies and placed on the locker doors of the Ga alumns at my Golf Club, they should enjoy that.
To bad it only takes a few seconds to watch the Ga "Highlight" of the Game.

Thanks U of F.

wink.gif

Back