The trash pickers CPJ recruited cannot run any other offense than his 3O

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfjeff9

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I know, let’s recruit smaller quicker linemen to dive at knees, completely whiff, and then wallow around on their backs like turtles while the defender makes a tackle for a loss. Sure, THOSE guys should be able to provide some pass protection.

Face it, we aren’t going ANYWHERE until we get some guys up front that can stand toe to toe with the likes of Temple. And not suck at it. So our QB can have time to make a pass that ISN’T a turnover.

rfjeff9

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Quit crapping on unpaid college athletes. Pathetic.
Ah yes. Because no one ever has said bad things about bad football players. My pardon.

Stop being a cooter.

GTsapper

USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech
I know, let’s recruit smaller quicker linemen to dive at knees, completely whiff, and then wallow around on their backs like turtles while the defender makes a tackle for a loss. Sure, THOSE guys should be able to provide some pass protection.

Face it, we aren’t going ANYWHERE until we get some guys up front that can stand toe to toe with the likes of Temple. And not suck at it. So our QB can have time to make a pass that ISN’T a turnover.
If it's anyone's fault, it sure as hell ain't the players'

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?

You are a pathetic excuse for a man.

GTROY

Damn Good Rat
Ah yes. Because no one ever has said bad things about bad football players. My pardon.

Stop being a cooter.
I am trying to defend you in the game day thread, dude. There is a difference in getting upset and calling college players "trash pickers.". Complete lack of class.

Status
Not open for further replies.