The ultimate bright side to this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
The ultimate bright side to this season is that Notre Dame will NOT come calling to lure our coach away. I love O'Leary, I supported him over that scumbag Bill Lewis for the job when Ross left and I still support him. I am dissapointed with this season, but O'Leary and O'Brien have my confidence and I look forward to the team they field next year.

Admin
eviljacket.jpg

damn! was I ever wrong! He is on ND's list.

Admin

I think it's safe to say he won't be going to ND. I think better things are to come in the future. O'leary has already mentioned that the Juniors were the voices of this team. Lets hope they continue being vocal and provide leadership as seniors. As we have learned, leadership means a heckuva lot!

I have a bad feeling about this whole mess. I have given it some thought and ask yourself how an article in the NYPOST says O'Leary is close to deal.

How can that be? Think about the stature of ND and then think about the stature of O'leary. Who do you think reached out to whom?

O'Leary's official response has been ND has not contacted him. Well that is not the way it works.

If O'Leary wanted the job he would tell his agent (or friend) to tell ND that he would take the job under these (conditions?)

I feel it is just an issue if ND wants O'leary. I honestly dont believe they will be able to work out the deal, but the way this came down I suspect it is possible that O'Leary reached out to them.

Maybe it will not matter and Big Bee will stay and we will grow as a team.

Just some thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back