There’s not a single coach on this staff

upload_2018-12-26_19-24-36.gif

Where’s Coach Nickerson when you need him ... “this bus is for players”

After a month of the players hearing fans and media saying most of what they have accomplished sucks and how they have accomplished it sucks it doesn't surprise me the team is flat.

I'm sure the guy who went 8-4 in the American will come in and make GT a national contender.

After a month of the players hearing fans and media saying most of what they have accomplished sucks and how they have accomplished it sucks it doesn't surprise me the team is flat.

I'm sure the guy who went 8-4 in the American will come in and make GT a national contender.

So you're saying we have players with a loser attitude who would rather give up in the face of criticism than prove the naysayers wrong? Great.

Going 7-1 in the AAC east is more difficult than going 7-1 in the ACC Coastal. Going 4-4 in the ACC Coastal is maddening.

Going 7-1 in the AAC east is more difficult than going 7-1 in the ACC Coastal. Going 4-4 in the ACC Coastal is maddening.

First sentence is wrong, agree with the second one.

I hope that CGC does well, but let’s not pretend Temple is playing the same schedule strength as GT.

Back