There are no wins or losses. There is only oblivion.

The Jacket

The Coat
Come with me into the garden of the great void. I will ferry you through the dry veins of a world undone.

B93k4Jt.png

There is nothing to fear. Here, in the eternal now, there is but one certainty: termination. No loss is guaranteed, no redemption is impossible, save for that of the terminated. Very soon, it will be but a memory. Nothing can change this now.

Tonight, now, within the great void, the clouds of a most terrible storm cast shadows without light. Predators leer. Scavengers lurk. Common rodents and rabble are transformed into great behemoths of another world where it just means more. Monsters who devour death with a dismissive laugh, as though to a bad joke.

Will you die safely, here and now? Safe from kittens masquerading as kings. Safe from inbred dogs micturating upon the great rug in the living room of life. Safe from all your own failures and inadequacies and insecurities, as you become one with them. Safe from all regret, save for the final wish that you had quit years ago - that you had never lived and loved and lost at all.

No one can make you leave. No one can make you do anything.

Stay here, with me. You will never know the sting of loss again.

Quit.

Safe from inbred dogs micturating upon the great rug in the living room of life.

Your talent for these posts is formidable. And funny. And strange. But the real question is.... did you know of this abyss the very first second cgc was hired?

Come with me into the garden of the great void. I will ferry you through the dry veins of a world undone.

B93k4Jt.png

There is nothing to fear. Here, in the eternal now, there is but one certainty: termination. No loss is guaranteed, no redemption is impossible, save for that of the terminated. Very soon, it will be but a memory. Nothing can change this now.

Tonight, now, within the great void, the clouds of a most terrible storm cast shadows without light. Predators leer. Scavengers lurk. Common rodents and rabble are transformed into great behemoths of another world where it just means more. Monsters who devour death with a dismissive laugh, as though to a bad joke.

Will you die safely, here and now? Safe from kittens masquerading as kings. Safe from inbred dogs micturating upon the great rug in the living room of life. Safe from all your own failures and inadequacies and insecurities, as you become one with them. Safe from all regret, save for the final wish that you had quit years ago - that you had never lived and loved and lost at all.

Quit.
ditto-blazing.gif

B93k4Jt.png

Quit.
D223129D-4202-4588-A6FD-40D77544A8BB.gif

Back