They Key For Tonight's Game...

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
They Key For Tonight\'s Game...

With quite a bit of inexperience on the defensive front we may to score quite a bit tonight to win.... Last year the much maligned AJ Suggs was the QB vs BYU & the man who gailey fingered as the reason for many of our problems, Billy O'Brien was the Offensive Coordinator... They put up 28 points...

This year Reggie Ball beat out AJ & is the QB with gailey himself utilizing his many of years of big-time pro experience calling the plays as the OOC... Considering that AJ & O'Brien put up 28, common sense would lead you to believe that Reggie & gailey will put what?.. 40? I will be toasting every TD !!

Re: They Key For Tonight\'s Game...

No hollings, No watkins and Glover, the D also put is in good position with key turnoers that day too. 28 tonight will be fine with me

The key to tonights game is for us to WIN! That is the key.

I'll take 28 too. Lots of talk about their new D today is starting to make me a little nervous for Ball. Maybe I'm just so excited. I'm not getting anything done at work today...

BOR....You are so RIGHT...

Beebad is up to his usual self...He is trying to flame us all here right before a big game...Comparing Coach Gailey tonight to the kid Billy Obrein....

Beebad does NOT want us to win tonight...PERIOD.....

You are misinterpreting BeeBad, he is trying to figure out a way to make us look bad even if we win. He is saying he will not accept the win unless we put 40 points on the board.

He wants to have something to gripe at Gailey about even if we win. That is not surprising to me.

Father Time

Back