Think before you bash Coleman Rudolph

S

sfalco

Why do people bash Coleman? Because he's honest? Because he doesn't just sit back and stay quiet, content with the leadership of the program?

Remember, he has been there. That's more than just about everyone on this message board can say. He knows what leadership of a winning program looks like, and right now he doesn't see it.

A lot of UGA fans are bashing Buck Belue right now for picking Clemson to beat UGA, but I would tend to thank him for being honest about how he sees the matchup.

I know UGA's problems probably don't run as deep and might be more short-term and fixable. But in both cases each homer tells it like he sees it, even if it's not pretty, and I commend them for it.

Just my opinion.

By the way Jacketguy, Coleman doesn't do the sports talk gig for a living. He is a very successful investment advisor.

hey sfalco .. we'll bash who the hell ever we want to. get the hell out of our face. you have no right to come here and bitch about us bashing someone.

will someone please get this idiot out of our board?

Sfalco.. I know and .. and I know Coleman.. but thanks for the tip

thank him for being honest
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That right there is laughable.

All sportstalk guys want to do is ruffle feathers and stir the pot.

Originally posted by sfalco:
hey sfalco .. we'll bash who the hell ever we want to. get the hell out of our face. you have no right to come here and bitch about us bashing someone.

will someone please get this idiot out of our board?

Man, quite sensitive we are. First, if I am ever in your face, believe me you'll know it. Second, I don't think anything I posted constitutes "bitching". You seem to have that market cornered on this message board. And finally, I definitely have the right to comment on this message board, as long as I don't abuse that right. The moderators have made that point quite clear, as well as the fact that while I can post here, I am not afforded the same rights as GT fans.

That said, I don't think ANYTHING I posted above constitutes negativity toward GT or anyone related to GT whatsoever. I get tired of hearing UGA fans bash Buck Belue when he points out the weaknesses of the program. I am seeing the same thing in this case.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">listen mutt, i don't appreciate you coming on our board and telling us that we can't bitch or moan about some guy on a radio station.

if you have a problem with mutts bitching about buck belue .. go and deal with that on the vent.

like you said i have cornered the bitching market here .. so there's no place for you! get lost

sfalco,

I would recommend not coming on the board immediately after a GT loss. If you are not part of the GT fanbase we really are not interested in what you have to say.

Our tolerant policy has never extended to non-GT fans.

Beestorm and I certainly did not set this board up to hear from Uga fans.

I am sure when I get home from work there will be numerous requests to have you removed from the board.

Originally posted by sfalco:
First, if I am ever in your face, believe me you'll know it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Must be the breath...

granted i didnt hear much, maybe 10 minutes while waiting on a biscuit. but i didnt hear cr say anything terrible or out of line.

Thanks for advice, gtfan. I understand your point. Maybe the timing is not good. I guess I don't see the harm in discussing the particular issue because it's not like we are discussing GT versus UGA.

I just thought that since I was voicing my opinion on an issue that was about GT, not GT versus UGA, or any other team, for the matter, that the animosity would not be severe.

But then, ylojk8 is online, so we could be discussing the impact of suburban expansion on the envirnoment and he'd still find a way to behave like a child toward me.

I'll come back to check in after a win.

One last comment Gtfan.

Our tolerant policy has never extended to non-GT fans.

I definitely understand that. I thought I have always understood the non-GT fan policy, but I didn't think anything I posted above required tolerance, since the focus of my post was not about a UGA or non-GT issue.

Beestorm and I certainly did not set this board up to hear from Uga fans.

Sorry. Maybe I am in the minority of college football fans who like to hear perspectives from other fans.

If you are not part of the GT fanbase we really are not interested in what you have to say.

Sorry to hear that. I welcome opposing fans on UGA boards because I think learning the perspectives of other fans helps us remain down to earth, so that we aren't just patting each other on the back all the time telling ourselves how great our team is while ignoring the areas where we need to improve.

I am one of those fans that can wave a UGA flag to a bunch of GT fans while they wave their GT flags back at me, and then hand them a cold beer or drink to cordially discuss the finer points of the game.

I am sure when I get home from work there will be numerous requests to have you removed from the board.

It's a wonder some people can function in a society in which tolerating the differences of opinions is valuable asset.

I'm out.

this is not about you giving opinions. this is about how much we value your opinions. we don't ..

we have no use for a mutt who thinks he is over and above us, looking down upon us, chiding us for criticizing a radio personality.

get it? now beat it!

Back