This again. (conf expansion, ACC in talks with ND)

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I hate when news outlets start a headline with "Report:" and then their source is not, in fact, a report. The headline should say "Blog:" instead.

:bigcry:

cyptomcat

Hibernating
come for the catchy "Report: Notre Dame ..." title, stay for the U Conn infomercial piece...

gth874t

Jolly Good Fellow
I wasn't sure what the most appropriate meme was for this thread, so here goes:

Thursday.

Justin Thomas has seen it all.

Independent Son or ACC daughter?

Fire Danny Hall.

Not legit until Dinich reports it.

ACC is so cuck.
It is what it is.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Well, if we can get ND and Penn State for 15 and 16.... wait, wait wait.... The Big 10 told me this would happen

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
Not sure ND and PSU could handle the combined hate that a combined move to the ACC would generate. Might lose them both from the face of the earth in the aftermath.

gtleviathan

Dodd-Like
Not sure ND and PSU could handle the combined hate that a combined move to the ACC would generate. Might lose them both from the face of the earth in the aftermath.
PSU handled kiddie rape hate. I think they might can handle ACC hate.

ND handled ND hate. Probably a tossup with ACC hate.

They've basically both been building up their hate resistance to unheard of levels for the past few decades.

Killick

“The past is never dead. It's not even past.”
Screw UConn. I want another trip to Florida or NOLA. That says UCF or Tulane for #16.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
PSU handled kiddie rape hate. I think they might can handle ACC hate.

ND handled ND hate. Probably a tossup with ACC hate.

They've basically both been building up their hate resistance to unheard of levels for the past few decades.

Gonna be added B1G jealousy hate and indirect fire hatred inbound from the SEC being butthurt about losing consensus #1 status if all that happens. It's going to be a hatestorm of unprecedented proportions.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
There is no way ND & PSU come to the ACC. There's no way even ND comes to the ACC unless they could make more money than their current contract with NBC. I could give some idioms about them being indecisive or taking advantage of the conference, but I will just point to the long history of ND playing this game with the B1G instead. I'd love to have them, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.