this GAME could be huge for recruiting

law_bee

Dodd-Like
the UVA game was a must to save the season well I think we need to win one of the next two to energize the recruiting base.

We certainly do not want the perception that we are on the downslide and if we win this saturday or next I believe we will be able to spin MANY positives from this season.

I agree I haven’t jumped on the dump Chan bandwagon, but I do not consider myself a FOCer.
I thought NCSU was overrated until the Clemson game. I guess it depends on which team shows up. The one that blew out Clemson or the one that almost lost to Duke.

drinking.gif
blue.gif

Winning 2 out of the next 4 would save the season and sell me on Gailey. And it would go a long way to helping us nail a good recruiting class.

What makes everything think that we are still recruiting? I haven't seen any evidence that we are.

Originally posted by goldmember:
What makes everything think that we are still recruiting? I haven't seen any evidence that we are.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">goldmember,
No need to worry about recruiting. I understand that after the season that former pro coach Chan Gailey is going to conduct a draft for any players that we need.
shocked.gif

I just don't believe one game or even one season impacts recruiting. UVA was 5-7 last year and still had a top 10 recruiting class. I think the coaching staff has to sell recruits on the program like Amato or a Groh seems to be able to.

Back