This is what a paid for multi million dollar college team looks like

You won’t beat 4/5 star guys with mostly 3 star guys without another unique advantage, assuming the 4/5 star guys are coached decently. This isn’t 1990-2005 when the rankings weren’t very accurate. You can see a 4/5 star team give a game away, but they have a lot of room for error.

While I understand it's fun if you're a dwag fan, it's hard to be particularly impressed. These two teams don't belong on the same field. This is what teams with UGA's talent should be doing to schools like TCU.

While I understand it's fun if you're a dwag fan, it's hard to be particularly impressed. These two teams don't belong on the same field. This is what teams with UGA's talent should be doing to schools like TCU.
It's hard to ever be impressed by UGA. Being more talented is all they really do.

And unlike some previous national powers, they don't even have or do anything that's new or original. They're just an emulation of Alabama, right down to the coachspeak.
I'm not sure they're even that interesting.

You say that in a derogatory tone. "Bought and paid for" is the name of the game and totally legit now. You better get used to it.
On top of everything else, the gaggers are doing what they do by the "book" according to the NCAA. bwahahahaha

Back