This is why you use all 56 visits-by Techster1

GoldZ

Dodd-Like
The single most disturbing factor to me about this recruiting season is this # of visits issue. This however may be related to The Hill as much as the coaches. If the coaches figure what the heck, I really want this guy to come visit, but his chances of a 950 are nil, then why bother. On the brighter side, we seem to be doing ok in spite of ourselves. Scott plus keeping Roberson will be huge. Still very concerned about what losing Choice & Johnson really mean. THWG

This is one heck of a topic posed by Techster1 on the Hive with a tremendous quote from Nick Moore.

Comment from Nick Moore.....

“I wasn’t really planning on visiting and thought I was already done,” said Moore. “They convinced me to come and take a look. Honestly, I was just coming up there to have a good time. I wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I did. I fell in love with the place.”

This for those folks trying to reconcile why we're not using all our visits, and how it might be negative to bring in a recruit committed or leaning elsewhere.

There is no excuse, no excuse, to only use half of our available official visits.

Very adroit Hive thread following this topic

Back