This loss is on the ACC refs

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
This is the third ööööing week they’ve been ööööing us with calls. Two bullshit holding calls on two touchdowns. Over 8 holding calls I counted that they didn’t call on Pitt offense. How the öööö are we gonna get anything done if we’re playing against these teams and the refs?

This is the third ööööing week they’ve been ööööing us with calls. Two bullshit holding calls on two touchdowns. Over 8 holding calls I counted that they didn’t call on Pitt offense. How the öööö are we gonna get anything done if we’re playing against these teams and the refs?
Yes, they were horrendous, but you come to expect that from ACC refs. But it still would have been a beat down.

Yeah. All the refs hate GT and screw us week after week and cause us to lose. Otherwise we would win all these games we lose, and look like Bama.

I'm sure that makes sense to . . . someone?

BTW, how do you like "Catcher in the Rye?"

Pitt held all day, but apparently that's the new normal. Like COVID you know, unless it's convenient for you

Absolutely it is. Horrible calls and missed calls. 21 points taken away by the refs, it's almost like they had money on the game.

We got our ass handed to us today , had nothing to do with refs

It is not on the ACC refs but they certainly have never seemed to want us to be good.

should have left for the B1G

I have a funny feeling we eventually end up there (B1G) anyways. As soon as FSU and Clemson get itchy, we’ll try to grab that life boat.

The only thing worse than GT today was the officials. They were completely incompetent. Still, not enough to change the winner, however.

The ACC refs could've put on Pitt uniforms and then burned us on deep routes too. Who cares?

We got beat by 31
That öööö ain’t on no damn refs

and I was at the game
Yeah there were some bad calls
But we go our asses handed to us because Pitt is a better team

Back