This weekend, the #10 lineman.......

1game@atime

Varsity Lurker
This week the number 10 lineman in the country is visiting the Flats to see if the fit might be right. We have three of the fastest defensive backs in the country and the number 1 and 8 running backs favoring us besides Carter and Ball at QB.

Despite these overwhelming encouraging factors, I will bet that the doomsayers are going to keep running our coaching staff in the dirt. Who knows those athletes and their parents might pick up this web page and all they are going to read are the smelly opinions of the filthy few.

I think it is high time to build some excitement and an air of expectation for these kids coming in the next few weeks. Regardless of who you think our coach should be, you should still have the love of Tech to be excited for the kids.

I dare you!!!!!!!

Beeware, BDG, Father Wasp, Full o"Crap, Same Post Everytime, My Crap Don't Stink, and all others who drop your garbage on a regular basis at the Board: I am calling you out. I dare you to talk about the great athletes who chose to come here against the Evil Empire in Athens and other places. I dare you to be thankful. I dare you to be excited about the fast, strong, charactered young men who are looking at joining our family over the next 2 months. I dare you.

Whoops. What's that smell?! O my Gosh, someone vented a spleen. I knew it would be difficult for you.

I like your way of looking at things. Keep up the good work.

I have my fingers crossed that the coaches will be able to get some of these outstanding young men to commit to the Old Gold and White.
blue.gif

GT is an EXCELLENT place to get a VERY respected degree and play for one of the premiere sports programs in the country!!

Back