This year's UGA game has the potential to be historically bad.

Yes. And Notre Dame, and Miami, and BC. We are the weakest team in forty years and showing no improvement whatsoever.
All they should do is practice tackling and none of this ball stripping ship. Get that down first and maybe D can stop the bleeding.let alone the 10yaed cushions. Play man if you have to. This seems like something we could improve quickly....if the coaching staff acknowledged it

I would just watch over rivalry games that day. Save yourself the agony.

Georgia will be playing the SEC game the next week and getting ready for the playoffs. I don't expect their starters to play in the second half. They will expect to shut us out (they expect to shut everyone out) and give us the worst spread ever, then pack it in.

It is still possible we could beat anyone else including ND.

It will probably be the most red ever in BDS. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't really blame anyone for selling their tickets. It's hard for me to think of anything more miserable than going to that game.

Depends the mutts offense isn't on the same level as their defense.
I have no faith in our defense to even begin to slow their offense. And considering how atrocious our OL is, their defense will be living in our backfield. We’ll be lucky if we break 200 yards of offense.

All they should do is practice tackling and none of this ball stripping ship. Get that down first and maybe D can stop the bleeding.let alone the 10yaed cushions. Play man if you have to. This seems like something we could improve quickly....if the coaching staff acknowledged it

He says again for the 4th consecutive week (and rightfully so).

It will probably be the most red ever in BDS. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't really blame anyone for selling their tickets. It's hard for me to think of anything more miserable than going to that game.
öööö, and I'm stupid enough to endure it because it will be the only Tech game I can go to this year

Back