ThugU Wannabes?

B

beej1953

Long way to go to catch scUM, but VT appears to be catching up....

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- Clemson coach Tommy Bowden said Friday he was hit in the back of the head with a mini glass liquor bottle while standing on the sideline during Thursday night's 24-7 loss to Virginia Tech at Lane Stadium.

Wendell Flinchum, Virginia Tech's interim chief of police, confirmed Friday a fan was ejected from the stadium for throwing objects at the Tigers coaching staff. Flinchum said the man wasn't arrested and wouldn't release the man's identity.

I won't say he deserved it by any means, and throwing things at the field/other fans isn't cool at all, but the cops at Clemson were harrassing some of the GT fans behind me for standing up during the game. It happens everywhere, its ridiculous, but on some level as a visiting fan you have to expect it. Thats why I try to act like a guest and not get mouthy before or after the game, win and lose gratiously while away.

I am suprised by VT, maybe they were nice to us since they expected a win, but were getting sort of backed into a corner this late in the season and the fans are getting restless knowing that they're playing for a Gator bowl appearance at best.

Keep reading guys, it was actually a Clemson fan who hit Bowden according to the Clemson board.

ncjacket said:
Keep reading guys, it was actually a Clemson fan who hit Bowden according to the Clemson board.

Wow. You stay classy South Carolina.

ncjacket said:
Now that is hilarious!! What morons. They bean a man who has taken their program out of mediocrity, just because the team has one bad game.

The inbreeding must be at an all time high in Clemson, South Carolina.:laugher:

Back