THWG

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
öööö those guys. We are closer to them than what folks believe. Our OL is young and played their asses off yesterday.

Our TE's made critical drops. That is unacceptable going forward.

Plus, the Gaggers needed help winning the damn ballgame. Assholes. öööö them.

Great effort by our men. We need some depth and discipline. We are closer than we think.

I will leave this here. ööööers. I hope LSU beats the dog öööö out of them.

Let the hate flow. THWG. Hire Key. He gets what needs done. We made significant changes with Collins gone. It is a process. Let Key and Thacker work. Hell, I think even Long can pull it together. We need some $$$ for recruiting and support staff and need to stop the clowning (we have).

I was always impressed with GOL running a tight ship. I think we can get there with Key, but I will support our hire 100%, as I always do.

Anyway, THWG.

FiiQZ7wWYAUPWZt~2.jpeg

Mind rite. Think of how bad the officiating would have been if we had them on the ropes.

Was that the quote from the homer announcers about one of our catches?
No. It was the one when UGAg's receiver caught the ball, turned, tucked the ball, had two feet on the ground, and had it knocked loose for a "non fumble" in the eyes of the refs and the homer announcing crew.

This was after the UGAg WR picked the ball up off the ground for a TD catch on 4th down on UGAg's prior possession. Ultimately, a great 14 point swing of calls there for the gaggers.

Maybe I have selective memory, but I don't think we looked overmatched in any phase yesterday. Depth and mistakes broke it open. Both fronts did an incredible job and weren't getting mauled. We were able to attack their D weaknesses with the weapons we had. Defensively, we held Bennett to half his passing average and almost 100 total yds off his average.

No. It was the one when UGAg's receiver caught the ball, turned, tucked the ball, had two feet on the ground, and had it knocked loose for a "non fumble" in the eyes of the refs and the homer announcing crew.

This was after the UGAg WR picked the ball up off the ground for a TD catch on 4th down on UGAg's prior possession. Ultimately, a great 14 point swing of calls there for the gaggers.
I forgot about that one as well, this one you mentioned was worse than the non overturn call.. they won't overturn stuff unless they can get a mini camera underneath the football. No way that was a catch

Maybe I have selective memory, but I don't think we looked overmatched in any phase yesterday. Depth and mistakes broke it open. Both fronts did an incredible job and weren't getting mauled. We were able to attack their D weaknesses with the weapons we had. Defensively, we held Bennett to half his passing average and almost 100 total yds off his average.

Our DL got mauled for the most part, but our O-line held its own. We still have a sizeable gap in talent/depth and that showed up.

On the Bowers catch, it was actually the correct call as much as I hated seeing it. But by rule, if your hands aren't under the ball, you have to have firm control and the ball cannot move if it touches the ground. The ball is allowed to touch the ground, thats where people get confused, it just can't move. He had 2 hands firmly on the ball with control and if it touched the ground it didn't move at all. Thus the call stood.

All that said. Our boys effort was the best by far, since 2016. We didn't seem beat mentally at kickoff and we punched them in the mouth. I don't think anyone of those gaggers expected a 10-7 game at half time.

F those MFers. We outplayed them with 1/4 of the talent they have. Refs and dropped wide azz open passes bailed them out. We are going to beat them on the flats next year. Go Tigers!

I like the old rule. Ball cannot touch the ground on a catch. Much less subjective.

I was working yesterday so had to listen on radio. The 680 broadcast has about a 15 second delay so I kept being tempted and listened to the fake-growl clown and his whiny sidekick on 750. The sideline guy said Coach Great Clips was reading the riot act at halftime. Most animated speech he ever heard him give.

Back