Tickets

WhiteandGold2727

Varsity Lurker
Anyone selling or know of people who are selling tickets for Thursday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at ticket availability on RamblinWreck for Clemson, there are a ton of tickets unsold. Very sad! Really sad.

My dad has 4 tickets that he can split up 2 and 2 or sell all together (the seats are together). And he also has 1 ticket by itself he will sell for face value.

His number is 678 234 0068

I'm at GT on a corporate recruiting trip through Thursday. Sooo tempted to change my plane tix to Friday AM and go to this game! When I got plane tix a couple months ago I thought this game was on Saturday. I should've checked the schedule dammit.

My dad has 4 tickets that he can split up 2 and 2 or sell all together (the seats are together). And he also has 1 ticket by itself he will sell for face value.

His number is 678 234 0068

Could you provide his Brazzers password as well? Thanks.

I should buy your tickets and be in the middle of yall whiny ass nerds when Watson starts taking yall to the woodshed

I should buy your tickets and be in the middle of yall whiny ass nerds when Watson starts taking yall to the woodshed

We dont do buttsex, not in a shed and not at all; your QB will have to wait til he gets back to your hamlet

You might be a nerd if you were at all smart, instead youre just a dumbass moron

Plus, you cant afford the tickets on your walmart wages

Yeah come on, you can sit next to me. I'll teach you a little bit about college football, because you don't really seem to know all that much.

Back