Tide beats Dawgs twice!!!

gt69er

Varsity Lurker
The Tide beat the Dawgs twice. Once on the football field & secondly in academic graduation rates for football players. Graduation rates for UGA football players has fallen from 69% to 53% in the last two years under Kirby Smart. Roll Tide!! Explain to me how UGA did not have some players that were not academically eligible this year with this fall in graduation rates. I smell another Jan Kemp fiasco on the near horizon!!! Hope they have to forfeit their SEC championship!!!

fakelegzz

Helluva Engineer
The Tide beat the Dawgs twice. Once on the football field & secondly in academic graduation rates for football players. Graduation rates for UGA football players has fallen from 69% to 53% in the last two years under Kirby Smart. Roll Tide!! Explain to me how UGA did not have some players that were not academically eligible this year with this fall in graduation rates. I smell another Jan Kemp fiasco on the near horizon!!! Hope they have to forfeit their SEC championship!!!
link?

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
May St. Kemp smile down upon all of us. #Blessed

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Are we really kidding ourselves that a high percentage of these kids "graduated" with a meaningful degree that required actual effort? The ones on scholarship are majoring in NFL and getting a degree in their minor. I would also like to know how the kids that leave after 3 years are factored in this calculation. Bama has a crapload go early every year and the dawgs aren't too shabby themselves.

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
Article says it’s a 6 year timeframe. Those leaving after 3 years with good academic standing not counted against the score, which makes being last even worst. I wonder if Kirby ran a bunch of folks off when taking the job that impacted the score.

Regardless, I doubt they care so long as they’re winning football games. It will only matter if they start losing.

travgt01

Flats Noob
Who gives af? Are we now jumping on the bama bandwagon and living vicariously through them? Let's not forget that bama is still a hated rival, and we shouldn't be rawl tiding ever. I was a bama fan monday night, but only bc they are the lesser of 2 evils, and not by much. OP should have just pointed out that mutts are getting dumber and dumber.

rosebud

Armchair theologian
Who gives af? Are we now jumping on the bama bandwagon and living vicariously through them? Let's not forget that bama is still a hated rival, and we shouldn't be rawl tiding ever. I was a bama fan monday night, but only bc they are the lesser of 2 evils, and not by much. OP should have just pointed out that mutts are getting dumber and dumber.
Big cry/ like cusp.

The M-Train

Helluva Engineer
More telling is their federal graduation rate of 41%.

The NCAA graduation rate counts you as "graduated" if you leave the school in good academic standing, even if you don't receive a degree. This is allegedly to account for guys who go pro, but a lot of the time it's just guys who ran out of scholarship/eligibility and quit school.

The federal graduation rate is actual graduations within 6 years of starting. So out of the ~130 recruits they put on scholarship every 6 years, only 50 or so graduate. LOL

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Whatever bruh... Alabama is the balance of power that keeps UGA under control. They haven’t been our rival in 40 years. RTR RAMMER JAMMER

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
no mutt fan gives AF about their players' graduation rates and neither should we. öööö 'em.

gt69er

Varsity Lurker
If they do not have to forfeit their SEC championship it means the NCAA is turning the heads to this form of cheating!!!