Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by MEwreck02, Aug 23, 2018.
Well the friendly chitchat has stopped.
Tiger nerves showing.
El Tigre throws a dart. Pinseeker. Phil still hustling.
Tiger vs. Phil LIVE score: Phil 1 UP thru 15
1. Birdie on No. 1 for Phil ($200K) | Result: Tiger wins
2. Closest to the pin on No. 5 ($100K) | Result: Phil wins
3. Closest to the pin on No. 8 ($200K) | Result: Phil wins
4. Putts on No. 8 ($75K / $50K) | Result: No winner
5. Eagle on No. 9 ($1 million) | Result: No winner
6. Eagle on No. 11 ($200K) | Result: No winner
7. Closest to the pin on No. 13 ($300K) | Result: Phil wins
8. Long drive on No. 14 ($100K) | Result: No winner
Winnings: Phil up $400K
A little Tiger magic on 17. They couldn't have asked for a better back 9.
Pretty good stuff, though i wish they had played better. Worth the twenty bucks.
Match play better for tv, then they would have tried crazy trick shots and öööö, but this was always going to ot. So it looks bad when they each have to miss stuff to keep it close, luckily tiger holed that one on 17 to save Phil missing an easy one
Haha. I was wondering when Rickie was gonna pop out and shake Phil's hand.
Are you saying you think it was fixed?
I think they made sure to have maximum drama, probably hear rematch talks within a couple days (assuming they made good money), tiger probably wins a similar match next time
Tiger's personality just not good for this. They had so many opportunities to talk smack and get some action going, but they got too quiet. I would have rather paid to see Rickie, JT, and Spieth playing Baker's Bay.
So yes, you think it was fixed? As in they were throwing holes to make sure OT happened?
Spieth vs the Fat Bastard Reed would’ve probably been more entertaining -that is from a talking perspective.
Need an entertaining third wheel. Michael Jordan is a legendary gambler and öööö talker
I felt like, at least for the front nine, Barkley should have been talking most of the time. They could have had a bookie at the table making live betting odds for him.
You ever been there?