Tiggers vs Jackets

Bull. We competed with iowa. The problem with that game is what we are finding out now. That the scheme is bad against talented d regardless of the players. Lsu walked all over us but that 08 team was far more talented than that result they beat preseason 1 in uga and shoulda beat vt. Blew out miami. The reality is and i said we had bad games sure but our talent and physicality was much closer then than it is now and i will stick by it. I dont care what people said in 08 after a single loss to lsu. Look at that season. Look at the 06 roster. Look at the 04 roster. Go back to the oleary years. We were much more physically competitive than today. The gap we see today IS FOR SURE NEW. We havent had this gap since 1995.

Preach on, brother. This coach is the only coach in the last 30 years that will leave the talent level worse than he found it--other than Lewis.

Well we're getting clowned now. Hope everyone took Clemson and the over.

Now we can put the backups in and start preparing for our likely last shot at a win this season: Alabama a&m.

Just think...if we had an NFL style coach and offensive guru we could be losing this game 55-7 with better players.

Sadly, we find out that our O-Line does not monogamously suck just for Vad.

LOLOLOLOLOL. the old 4th down fakeout down 31 pts. Great call Paul!

Why does our D take the blame? Paul Johnson needs to take this one on the chin. And it better sink in real good. Thank you Roof. This offense is dead. A handful of good blocks per game doesn't sell a system well.

....well Justin Thomas can't move the ball against 2nd string D....what's the solution now? Byerly?

Why does our D take the blame? Paul Johnson needs to take this one on the chin. And it better sink in real good. Thank you Roof. This offense is dead. A handful of good blocks per game doesn't sell a system well.

I give the D credit for playing tough early but its not like they didn't just give up 55 points (so far) or anything.

Bull. We competed with iowa. The problem with that game is what we are finding out now. That the scheme is bad against talented d regardless of the players. Lsu walked all over us but that 08 team was far more talented than that result they beat preseason 1 in uga and shoulda beat vt. Blew out miami. The reality is and i said we had bad games sure but our talent and physicality was much closer then than it is now and i will stick by it. I dont care what people said in 08 after a single loss to lsu. Look at that season. Look at the 06 roster. Look at the 04 roster. Go back to the oleary years. We were much more physically competitive than today. The gap we see today IS FOR SURE NEW. We havent had this gap since 1995.

We were more physical under O'leary; but haven't been that physical since for whatever reason. The scheme was the only reason we had a chance against Iowa, scheme IS why we beat UGA in '08; we were not physically equal to either team and it showed. Everyone thought this scheme would work in '09 and that we just needed players, well we still need players. Clemson has got players and it shows; so does FSU. We can compete against the rest of the ACC because they don't have the players either; so hooray we can be coastal co-champs. We aren't that bad and we aren't that poorly coached, we just don't have the horses to beat teams with 4&5 star recruits, or break into the top 25.

joker-1.jpg

We should not be getting blown out like this. This is unacceptable

And now we get the FCS treatment. 3rd string in against us to run out clock. Too bad he'll probably score before that happens.

I agree about the D and Roof, but what is going to sink in with the head coach? He has a fully guaranteed contract that has made him a rich man--win or lose. Win or lose. I hope that is sinking in with Bobinski.

Back