Tip of the iceberg

luckyjacket

Varsity Lurker
"The Letter" indicates the panic that is below the surface. If not, why does it take nearly a month after the Silicon Valley debacle to get it out?
The answer is the uprising from a very important group of up till now faithful and generous GTAA contributors. The uprising is NOT what is written here or on The Hive. Influential individuals have made it their business to register displeasure the old fashioned way... face to face.

Starting on Dec. 1, pressure has been mounting on the silent one. "The Letter" is an act of desperation from DB and Clough, and frankly, they have good reason to be. The threat of losing some big buck support from sources they counted on coupled with a need for INCREASED support for the "new" stadium is a real problem.

51-7. Its only one game, right?

I surely hope some big bucks people are as disgusted with 51-7 as us poor folks. But we still have the same S&C coach and that is where it will have to start so I do not see improvement, plus the rest of the staff is the same. Guess we will see. If we start 1 - 3, I think he is gone.

Back