To Carol Moore.....

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
UP YOURS!!!!

Go take your broom and your flying monkees and get away from my beloved Tech!!!

I'm glad someone else gets it. Carole Moore and 'coach' Dave Braine lost this game for us, and destroyed any chance that we have to be competetive.

I second that emotion. This could have been a Black Watch type of defense. Fridge would be runnin the option with Ball like you've never seen given Hollings and Sampson were still around. The O-Line needs to take charge.

Here!!Here!! I Second and Third this post..

I will say this (Ive been a Tech Fan as just about as long as Coach Gaileys Age) I have no agenda or reason to want to keep him here as coach..I want what is best for GT...

But with what THE LADY did to our program..Is Criminal...

I dont care who we have or COULD have had or possibly be the Head Coach..No One i repeat no one could Coach this team to a winning year for what YOU MS.MOORE has done to our program....WE WILL WIN AND GET THE TYPE ATHLETES IN HERE YOU GOT RID OF..AND IN A COUPLE OF YEARS YOU CAN BE ALL MAD AT US FOR IT...YOU MUST HATE GT FOOTBALL REAL BAD!!!!!!

That being said: Im willing to give Chan thru 2004 Meaning thru next year to right our ship..
(Unless of course we go winless or anywhere close)

The biggest positive is: YOU MS. MOORE HAVE BEEN REMOVED....

Yes, yes and yes. The sad thing is that worthless beaurocrats like her will be here long after SB and CG are gone. Never any accountabilty in the PC crowd.

Back