To the guy wearing the bag on his head....

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
I do not start many threads, but since I just watched the game recording I wanted to give a big "screw you" to the guy wearing the bag on his head. You are sitting on the front row. Grow some balls. If you are so ashamed get the hell out. Man up and say THWg and go down with the ship as a proud Tech fan. You can say you were there at the worst. Now you are just a little ******.

Poor guy.

All he wanted was another season of death marches.

The thing is, it appeared he came to the game with that gold-colored bag fully expecting to need it.... Shouldn't a guy dressed like that at least have some hope?

This is my very first post, however, I have been an avid fan and following Stingtalk for years. I hope the bagman's identity comes out so the football players can approach him on campus and "Let him Know" to lose the bag, if you get my drift.

I condone violence upon that ööööhead. That screenshot is gonna come back to haunt us for years.

I do not start many threads, but since I just watched the game recording I wanted to give a big "screw you" to the guy wearing the bag on his head. You are sitting on the front row. Grow some balls. If you are so ashamed get the hell out. Man up and say THWg and go down with the ship as a proud Tech fan. You can say you were there at the worst. Now you are just a little ******.
He was merely a day early for the Bethune-Cookman game and needed a dress rehearsal.

But yeah, that’s not cool.

I hope the bagman's identity comes out so the football players can approach him on campus and "Let him Know" to lose the bag, if you get my drift.

Fantastic idea! Maybe the players rough him up a bit, get charged for it, and kicked off the team. At least we can unload some of PJs scrubs early.
:bigcry:

Save your hate for all the pussies making excuses for not going to the game or giving up completely.

If this is what you're concerned and embarrassed about as a Tech fan after losing to our rival by the biggest margin in series history in a stadium full of red you need to re-examine your priorities.

Meanwhile retards post threads about dropping the series and justifying their pussy surrender of BDS to opposing fans (omg I'm so uncomfortable but I swear I'm such a proud fan!). I'll take a whole section of paper bags versus the bullshit on this board right now.

Save your hate for all the pussies making excuses for not going to the game or giving up completely.

If this is what you're concerned and embarrassed about as a Tech fan after losing to our rival by the biggest margin in series history in a stadium full of red you need to re-examine your priorities.

Meanwhile retards post threads about dropping the series and justifying their pussy surrender of BDS to opposing fans (omg I'm so uncomfortable but I swear I'm such a proud fan!). I'll take a whole section of paper bags versus the bullshit on this board right now.

Preach.

How is losing by 45 a bigger loss than losing by 48? Unless you are referring to OUR biggest margin to them.

And I just got a call this morning from my A-T Rep at 8:30.

I like the gumption - I think.

Personally I'd rather he stay home next time rather than show everyone what a self-loathing fan he is. That empty seat wouldn't be shown by the cameraman several times.

He's young, though, so hopefully it's something he grows out of.

When we start winning, he'll likely be one of the loudest students on Money Downs and makin' it rain with Collins bills. Dude and his buddies came to the game dripping with white and gold. He was prolly being edgy or trying to be funny as a college student.

Chill out, y'all.
They were wearing gold suits weren’t they?

Back