To the trenches!

The Jacket

The Coat
I'm making my first trip to another team's forum - (UGAg) - to do some trash talk. Had our next opponent been anyone else - I wouldn't do it but I hate UGAg enough to desire to see them cry.....more.

I'm with you Jacket!!!

My wife is a UGA grad so I have my own fight ahead of me. She has fought it but she is still a Jacket fan these days. Now if I could only convince the in-laws, I'd be golden.

Good luck me friend. Fight the good fight.

This is alot more fun/easier than I thought it would bee! These guys have NOTHING on us.
drinking.gif

LOL!! Wish I could see what kind of trash talking you can come up with! You gonna tell them they ain't seen nothin' yet!? Our qb is better than yours!? LOL!!

Clue us in, my friend. I need a good laugh.
grin.gif

http://pub161.ezboard.com/fgeorgia91976frm1
There's the link. He's deleted a couple of my posts because I had them cornered, now he's claiming I'm attacking the posters. Next they'll say that I can't be there because I didn't really attend a Tech forum and they'll put an asterisk beside some of my posts.
drinking.gif

I dunno about GT Fans trash talk. However, here are some of my favorite UGAg lines: "We have the better Gymnastics team"! "We have the beter band!" and my favorite of all. ( actually heard this in a visit to Sanford & Son stadium): "Even with our stadium half empty, it STILL holds more people then yours does full"! This was after I asked "Where is everyone going" during the beating we gave in our last trip to Athens.
I'll be there in the Blue & Gold w/ my "Thunderstix"!!! Go Jackets!!

The Jacket-

Read your posts on dog (Pound) post. whew, clever name!If you ask me, it seems they feel threatend by you. Does it seem to you and any other fellow Jackets, that the pups live in the past?? (i.e. "look at the overall record between UGA and GT, then talk")On December 1st...listen real quitely, and you'll hear the whimper of all the sad puppies through the state of Georgia!
owned.gif

Well, I've been banned! Tho' I'm not sure why because he said "if you don't stop with your attitude" and I haven't said anything else remotely offensive..ah well. I think we have'em scared guys..

Back