Today June 5th, i ask a question

Duke just beat UGA in Athens, correct?

So yesterday they were good.

We are behind duke in football, basketball, and baseball. And öööö you for making me think about it.

Good lord. I swear last season did a number on some of ya'll mentally. We aren't behind Duke in football. Our loss to them last year coincided with the bottoming out of Roof's defense and Taquon's total loss of confidence.

As for basketball, well they are a blue blood, so yeah. That isnt news.

Nobody cares about the other sports, save a dedicated few.

Good lord. I swear last season did a number on some of ya'll mentally. We aren't behind Duke in football. Our loss to them last year coincided with the bottoming out of Roof's defense and Taquon's total loss of confidence.

As for basketball, well they are a blue blood, so yeah. That isnt news.

Nobody cares about the other sports, save a dedicated few.

What about the other 2 of the last 3 before last year?

“coincided with the bottoming out of Roof’s defense and Taquon’s total loss of confidence.”

Thank goodness CPJ had nothing to do with it or he might have gotten an extension. Surprised CPJ didn’t get the ut job.

it's Puke and it's sadly not close.

Football, we've lost 2 of 3 and that's the closest of the 3 big sports.
Baseball - they're way better.
Hoops - they're light years ahead.

What is tomorrow’s question going to be?

I know this old crotchety guy on Facebook who has these “question of the day” things where he asks loaded questions of his redneck racist group of fellow old crotchety people and delights in the fights that ensue. @atlanta jacket is like that guy.

Back