Tommy Bowden has landed a new job

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Information Minister for Iraq

Look at all the reasons UGA really didn't beat Clemson very bad...

Tommy

First time doing the URL - had to make sure it worked.

At least we don't have a coach that has a new excuse every week. I was tired of his excuses by last year.

And who would want to play for a guy that slammed his players like he did last year?

Inept as a recruiter, clueless as a coach, and unobjective as a commentator.......lets face it, most of the Bowdens are highly overated.

Tommy's not as animated as Tatertot, even though he does have better teeth, so he won't make it as a commentator. Nonetheless, his future is in D1AA or maybe he can take over for Dinardo at Indiana after he gets run off. The Bowden family has as yet to invade the Big Ten.

Did you guys notice this quote? WTF???

Bowden did admit some shortcomings against the Bulldogs. He said he should have attempted more deep passes, adding that Clemson was going to throw deep on a first-quarter play when Sharpe vomited on the ball to cause a fumbled snap that Georgia recovered.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I didn't catch the game but it seems like that's an interesting tactic to have your center vomit on the ball.

laugh.gif

Sw says:

Inept as a recruiter, clueless as a coach, and unobjective as a commentator.......lets face it, most of the Bowdens are highly overated.

Bobby had too many to share his dynamic seed properly. You talk about a trust fund, the Bowden boyz got a doozy.

Originally posted by EiT:
Did you guys notice this quote? WTF???

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> Bowden did admit some shortcomings against the Bulldogs. He said he should have attempted more deep passes, adding that Clemson was going to throw deep on a first-quarter play when Sharpe vomited on the ball to cause a fumbled snap that Georgia recovered.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I didn't catch the game but it seems like that's an interesting tactic to have your center vomit on the ball.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I read about the vomiting incident on the Anderson, SC newspaper web site. Not only did the center vomit on the ball, he then barfed all over Tommy's shoes on the sidelines. LOL, it couldn't happen to a more deserving coach.

puke.gif
pat.gif

Tommy said right before the play "Throw it up!"
an obvious misunderstanding.

Back