Too many things to talk about after the game

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Great defense! I was shocked at the incredible high level of play throughout the game.
Poor offensive coaching! O'brien and/or Gailey looked like they had their heads in the sand when it came to player substitutions and play calling. Very troubling. If not for the hard play at running back, we would have, and should have lost the game. This same coaching probably cost us the Clemsom game, and will cost us more games in the near future.
Life is not fair!!!! Hollins was Mr. Everything one second, and lying in pain with an injury the next. He was a football legend in the making. He saved our butts on the field Saturday.
BOO

We have to take life as it comes. It is not what happens in our life, but how we react to the events in our lives.

By the way, the very same thing happened to A Southern Mississippi player against Alabama Saturday night. A running back named Whalen, their top back, had a knee injury and is out for the year. He cried like a baby, the same as Hollings.

It really hurts to see a player have an injury such as this, and it is easy to undetstand the grief they are feeling. It is unfortunate this happens, but it has become a big part of the risk in football.

I watched all the games on TV, so I might have gotten the player mixed up with the wrong game and team, but his name is Whalen.

frown.gif

Back