TOTAL HYPOCRISY....

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I am seeing TOO MANY posts defending GT's academic integrity.

Well I want the Coaches that recruited those players to come forward and state what they said to their families when they were recruiting these young men.

Our coaches go in there and promise these kids the world. They tell them how they are going to take care of their boy. They tell them how much that GT degree is going to mean. They also tell them how they got special tutors to help them.

AND UNDERSTAND that when you CONVINCE a young man to come to your school he is GIVING UP the opportunity to earn a degree elsewhere.

IF EVEN ONE of those young men could have gotten a degree from another school but were dismissed from GT it is a DAMN shame.

We need to HIRE staff that can support our kids and give them the best opportunity to obtain a degree.

If it is a couple of kids I can think maybe the kids are at fought but if it is 11 it is the SCHOOL that is at fought.

It is getting more and more pathetic to here the spineless jelly fish excuses of the admins/coaches.

Quit beating around the bush law_bee.

You mean to say, it's not a reflection of the glory of Georgia Tech to flunk out as many kids as possible, just show how high our academic standards are?

Good post.

I can't fault the argument here. We should recruit only the kids we think can make the grade at Tech.

If we recruit marginal kids and others we feel can cope with the academics, we should do everything possible within the rules to help them learn their subjects.

However, for those who will not obey the rules and fail because of skipped classes, we should run them off to protect those that go to class and try.

smile.gif

Law: I agree...and how do you think that the 'Convincing' to come to Tech will go over next recruitng season after this incident. And what if there are more this summer? I can't beleive that it is coincidence that all of these young men just quit going to class and gave up during the same time frame and should be run off.

I know Chan is a man of faith, but with the odds stacked against him the way they are right now, he must think he has been sent to the Wilderness.

Law.. please package the above and mail it to Braine, Clough, Moore, and Gailey... well said my friend...

Well said, 2ndgen. We must pray for Chan for he indeed is in the wilderness. Can you imagine what he must be thinking. Sabotage and ambush? Not by the enemy outside, but the Judas's inside.

Back