Tough day for the Pastner haters

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Jesus man! You assume that Tech can have any coach they want, ain't no way. Be happy that the players are competing. Right now Pastner will do much better than GC record wise. 3 years from now maybe both teams will be in the top 15, what's not to like?
What? GC? Top 15 in 3 years?

bonham

Dodd-Like
I don't like him. He acts like a clown. Can't recruit. Hasn't won öööö and should never have been given a 2nd chance. Sooner he's gone the better. I'm sure when we miss the tourney again you all will be making more excuses .......next year it will be we are a young team blah blah blah. Happy New Year
Can't recruit? Have you seen the class that's coming in next year?

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
While it's fun to rag on the Pastner haters because we are exciting and winning some games, they have a point on some things, the last 5 min of the 1st half against Dook (and some other key situations that the head coach can affect in other games) was absolutely brutal to watch- and is a clown show sometimes. Other times, looks like we can hang with the higher ranked teams and have great game plans.
It's frustrating, but hey, we winning.

Architorture23

Fear. Surprise. Ruthless efficiency.
Pastner has to find consistency in effort by his kids. The talent is there to have a lot of nights like tonight. Gotta build momentum.

gtphd

He / Him / His
After about 15 years of awful, we’re winning games and i like it. I don’t care why it’s happening, I just like it and want more of it.

I think CJP is a clown, but i don’t care. I’ll start wearing a clown costume to games if that results in wins.

jts1207

After about 15 years of awful, we’re winning games and i like it. I don’t care why it’s happening, I just like it and want more of it.

I think CJP is a clown, but i don’t care. I’ll start wearing a clown costume to games if that results in wins.
Outside of Florida A&M and Delaware St we are 6-5. Yeah I guess that’s winning but I think many of you are delusional regarding the tournament. Need lots of work and a lot of help.

Architorture23

Fear. Surprise. Ruthless efficiency.
Outside of Florida A&M and Delaware St we are 6-5. Yeah I guess that’s winning but I think many of you are delusional regarding the tournament. Need lots of work and a lot of help.
Pickin' da cherries

jts1207

Is that a hint of optimism I hear?
Sounds like you’re the one who’s coming around
No. This was the season that was it......already playing for seeding? Now praying they can back door their way in. Wash rinse repeat.....we will be ready to try again in 4 years right

bonham

Dodd-Like
While it's fun to rag on the Pastner haters because we are exciting and winning some games, they have a point on some things, the last 5 min of the 1st half against Dook (and some other key situations that the head coach can affect in other games) was absolutely brutal to watch- and is a clown show sometimes. Other times, looks like we can hang with the higher ranked teams and have great game plans.
It's frustrating, but hey, we winning.
Even with the two recent losses, we're playing at a whole different level then we've seen under Pastner. That itself is reason for optimism.

Bark Madley predicts we make the Dance after last night.

bonham

Dodd-Like
What are the player eligibility rules regarding COVID?

Can Jose and Moses come back next year?