Tough day for the Pastner haters

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Excellent we agree then. Players do stupid öööö, has for all time, and doesn't mean the players don't respect the coach.

You are manufacturing öööö to argue about lol.

jts1207

Now that is the kind of insult I come to stinGTalk for
iiwii

Pastner is Jimmy V now
Moses is Tim Duncan or Jon Sally depending on who you ask.
The other board has Jose as important to the program as Mark Price
We are as good as any team in the country except maybe Gonzaga
ACC RPI is 5th but that is wrong...hardest league in country
All off a missed shot by Duke at end of regulation in March to make the tournament
Build some statues I guess

18in32

Petard Hoister
The list could go on for a while but these are famous ones.

Before 3 point shots

Gary Williams - not a bad hall of fame coach

Not every crappy play ends poorly

ööööing Carolina luck

ööööing Carolina
Wow can’t believe you actually put that together, as if there were a genuine question as to whether college kids do dumb things

Jose already said it was a bad decision on his part

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
All off a missed shot by Duke at end of regulation in March to make the tournament
Build some statues I guess
Kinda like the one we missed at the end against UVA. Or the one made by Clemson. Or any of the ones we missed against GA State. Or all the shots we missed in the final 5 minutes against Duke Round 1.

RPI is the worst computer for ACC this season. Don’t know why probably our losses and San Fran loss for UVA are killing the rest of the league. Most other ratings have the ACC 3rd after Big Ten and Big 12. ACC has a good handful of OOC wins over top teams from other conferences. Just not from the usual suspects.

jts1207

Kinda like the one we missed at the end against UVA. Or the one made by Clemson. Or any of the ones we missed against GA State. Or all the shots we missed in the final 5 minutes against Duke Round 1.

RPI is the worst computer for ACC this season. Don’t know why probably our losses and San Fran loss for UVA are killing the rest of the league. Most other ratings have the ACC 3rd after Big Ten and Big 12. ACC has a good handful of OOC wins over top teams from other conferences. Just not from the usual suspects.

You're answering your own question

ACC has some good OOC wins you say? Wonder if that's why teams are seeded higher than us

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
The list could go on for a while but these are famous ones.

Before 3 point shots

Gary Williams - not a bad hall of fame coach

Not every crappy play ends poorly

ööööing Carolina luck

ööööing Carolina
That, my friends, is being 'schooled'.

GTCrew4b

You're answering your own question

ACC has some good OOC wins you say? Wonder if that's why teams are seeded higher than us
Yeah maybe it is except oh yeah we beat them on the road in some cases in convincing fashion. Some teams get rewarded for beating the good teams in their conference. We do not for some reason. Maryland and Purdue for example lost their games out of conference but are locks and high seeds in the tournament because they won some conference games.

jts1207

Yeah maybe it is except oh yeah we beat them on the road in some cases in convincing fashion. Some teams get rewarded for beating the good teams in their conference. We do not for some reason. Maryland and Purdue for example lost their games out of conference but are locks and high seeds in the tournament because they won some conference games.
Yes we beat them but that’s not everything. Maryland and Perdues conference schedules are much tougher than ours

GTCrew4b

Yes we beat them but that’s not everything. Maryland and Perdues conference schedules are much tougher than ours
And they didn’t beat the tough parts of their schedule any more than we did. They just also happened to lose to teams who are worse than us and finished behind us in our conference.

jts1207

And they didn’t beat the tough parts of their schedule any more than we did. They just also happened to lose to teams who are worse than us and finished behind us in our conference.
Their OOC losses are better than our losses. They beat Stanford, we beat Delaware St. Their isn’t some conspiracy to keep GT low.

GTCrew4b

Their OOC losses are better than our losses. They beat Stanford, we beat Delaware St. Their isn’t some conspiracy to keep GT low.
No there isn’t. There’s just a lack of rationale. Stanford is not good this year. We beat Nebraska who also beat Rutgers (a team we are inexplicably behind in seeding). We also beat Kentucky who’s probably a little equivalent to Stanford this year.

Let me be clear I’m not arguing we should be ahead of Purdue. I just don’t think the gap should be as wide.

Last edited:

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
No I am not. I made a statement, some feefees got hurt and so i proved my point.
Gotta agree with Beeski here jts. You make it a point to argue every post in the basketball threads you happen to have even a slight disagreement with. This mirrors the same kind of öööö we get from lev in the politics forum. Everyone knows your position on Pastner. No need to contest every post that might reflect on him favorably.

jts1207

Gotta agree with Beeski here jts. You make it a point to argue every post in the basketball threads you happen to have even a slight disagreement with. This mirrors the same kind of öööö we get from lev in the politics forum. Everyone knows your position on Pastner. No need to contest every post that might reflect on him favorably.
Fair enough. Glad we got the help needed to potentially get to the dance.