Tough Games

law_bee

Dodd-Like
the 7 games in the contest are the toughest yet, IMO.

The only VALUE I see is:

I think Alabama will cover 14.
Purdue getting 7 has some possibilities.
Hawaii getting 10 is pretty good.

I think we Lay the points against UConn.

It is going to be a tough week. I will be surprised if anyone gets 17pts this week.

I may be way off, but I think that Miami getting any points is value. While they did lose 3 of 4 starters off of their secondary, I would be willing to wager that the new starters would start for most of the colleges playing Div. 1. I think that Miami's front 7 on D may be the best, if only passed (slightly) by Oklahoma's in college football. Miami has very good receivers, excellent TE and a very good running game. Dorsey is 27-1 as a starter. Florida's only advantage is playing at home. I think that this line will move to either a pick 'em or Miami being favored and laying pts. by kickoff.

I agree about laying the pts. vs. Uconn. Granted, they played BC tough (who was taking them lightly all week), but the reality is that if GT struggles against Uconn, we are in a for a long season. I am expecting a result similar to the Vandy game.

As for the other games that are in the contest this week, it will be tough to get everything right. If nothing else, it might seperate a lot of fonts from the Top 5 or those that are close (hopefully not me of course.
wink.gif
)

I think UF wins over Miami. You are going to see something similar to what we have this year.

When a VERY "in your face" coach leaves the next year can be a step up.

Back