Transfer Portal Population: 800+

The Jacket

The Coat
We need a big man, do it Pastner
I keep hoping every day that there will be some kind of news, either about Pastner's contract, which players are/are not returning, or a transfer, something. I dunno, maybe it's all unlikely until after the Final Four, it has been a long time since I was looking out for it in that context.

RoanokeJacket

Flats Noob
There's 300 something schools, an average class is probably 3 or 4, that's going to be a whole year's worth of people.

fatmike91

Varsity Lurker
Are these 5th and 6th year seniors given another year because of Covid? Maybe renting a team for a year with the free Covid year is the move?

Let's bring back CBG?

/

05GTCorndog

Dodd-Like
Depending on who returns, we could really use the portal next year to give our incoming class a year to mature before being really needed to contribute. Regardless, we need at least one big guy. There are some pretty good names out there

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Not planning on combing through that list. They should have a column for “starters” and “bench”.

Jacketblind

Sidewalk 4 life
I saw an article stating CJP says he will be very selective of players in the portal.

ClubSeats

Employee of the Month
The quote below was in the Pargam article today about Bubba coming back. If this is how Josh feels, he needs to be scouring the portal ready to plug in for seniors that don’t come back. Don’t need another year of Okogie excuses.
1BCEA9AD-7001-479B-87AD-72ADFC9D8F11.jpeg

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I keep hoping every day that there will be some kind of news, either about Pastner's contract, which players are/are not returning, or a transfer, something. I dunno, maybe it's all unlikely until after the Final Four, it has been a long time since I was looking out for it in that context.
We traded Paster to Iona for Rick Pitno and a 7 footer.