Transfer: Taisun Phommachanh: QB, Clemson

OmnipoTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn't watch him play at all this past season but seems like a good get, although I'm surprised he was in the portal as long as he was.

Tempering expectations, we had three QBs in 2020 that were 4 stars too, and that didn't go so well.

superjacket21

Drink alone
Whatever you do, don’t watch his highlight tapes on YouTube. Brutal stuff last spring game.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
Last edited:

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Squeeze me? When's he eligible? This guy's right up the incumbent's ass as soon as he learns the playbook. I wonder how much Long had to do with this?

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
I like this.

It concerns me a bit that he could not beat out DJ Ukelele, who has totally sucked IMO. But I've seen a LOT of NCAA head coaches totally botch the "who-is-my-best-QB" question. I've even seen NFL head coaches - good ones - botch that. Trent Green over Kurt Warner, anyone? So I don't know how much to read into that.

Beej1953

Helluva Engineer
It would be a hoot to see him get some reps against his old teammates in the opening game. Might be coming on board too late for that, though.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
It would be a hoot to see him get some reps against his old teammates in the opening game. Might be coming on board too late for that, though.
Would be great, kind of like Sims beating FSU in his first game.