Tuberville's mouth

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Tuberville\'s mouth

Tuberville said today that he still has the same goal of winning the SEC and he has one more "preseason" game before playing Vandy in two weeks.

I can only hope they approach us like a preseason game. For a guy who just had his tail handed to him - unprepared - at home, he could have picked a better choice of words.

I'm sure he meant that Tech isn't SEC, not that Vandy is a tougher game, but I still don't like it.

He's like a bunch of school kids on a field trip.

No class.

Re: Tuberville\'s mouth

Auburn has stupidly tied themselves to this idiot (Blubberville). Unlike UF's move to keep Billy Donovan and UGA's move to keep CMR, Au's contract with Tubby makes no sense. He has a sub par record at Au and has never lost less than 4 games in any year that he's been a head coach. He loses big games and in his 4 years at Au, he's lost games by 3 touchdowns or more 8 TIMES!!!! Now if he's fired, Au will have to pay him a mil for each year left on his contract. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!
pat.gif

I say let Auburn look past GT all they want. Let them think we'll be push-overs...then we can take another notch out of that tiger tail!!!!

I think "Gentleman" Tommy just exposed himself. He should've never left Ole Miss. He's in over his head at Awbun.

Actually, I think Techfowl may have exposed himself. I have never in all my years have ever heard a Tech fan call our school "Yech". It sure makes me wonder about Techfowl?

Hate to justify that one with a response, but just in case you are serious...

Look at your keyboard - "T" and "Y" are right next to each other.

And by the way - What is all this paranoia of people not being who they say they are?

I did not attend Tech, but have very emotional ties that you would understand, if I told you the whole story. Believe me.

So I ask genuinely - why the suspicion or duplicity?

Who cares? What kind of idiot would do such, and what purpose would it serve?

Just pointing out I have never ever heard someone associated with Tech call it Yech. Work on your typing skills...calling Tech "yech" is the ultimate insult!

Just found out I could edit my post - how's that?

Back