tue night practice report

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
i'm not good at this .. take it for what it's worth.

bilbo was in pads. there were a cpl of tv crews out there and fox sports got hold of bilbo and they said that the interview will be aired tonight.

bilbo worked with WRs and caught some passes from the QBs .. he ran some routes and made some grabs and looked good doing it. i think he can be a great WR.

in the lastest article on ramblinwreck.com .. gailey says that he fully expects bilbo to stay a yellow jacket .. but i'm not sure about that. i hope he stays but the temptation to transfer and try as QB somewhere else must be great.

in today's scrimmage, 1st team D went against 2nd team O and made the 2nd team O look awful. then the reverse happened and 1st team O went against 2nd team D which gave up yards.

we're using our TEs. JP Foschi and Darius Williams are looking good making grabs.

PJ Daniels has been running hard. chris woods looks good in there as well.

reggie ball is composed. amazing to think that a true frosh can be as composed as he is. i don't know how he'll do under the lights .. ball is very mobile and very elusive .. when the DL does get some penetration .. he's very quick to get out of the collapsing pocket and roll out.

wide receivers: nate curry looks good along with fred smith. the other WR to stand out is chris dunlap. bilbo, listen to the coaches and become a WR .. you will excel!

it's fun to come out and watch practice. it rained on us a lil bit but it's all good.

Great post. Hopefully DBo will stay a Jacket. You are much more likely to be successful with a Tech degree than one from Ole Miss or MSU. I can't imagine any team guaranteeing him a QB spot, but I'll bet many would like him to come in at wideout.

GREAT job Ylo! Muchos gracias mi amigo!!

grin.gif

Thanks, J-Lo.

Sorry to hear your movie is bombing at the box office.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
Thanks, J-Lo.

Sorry to hear your movie is bombing at the box office.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">lol elvis .. sorry to hear that you got fat and went back home to your planet of origin.
tongue.gif

Great report Ylo... and my thanks to you.. I plan on attending tomorrow.. maybe I will bump into you..

Thanks. I love every practice report I can get. Especially when they tell me that Ball looks great. And lets be honest, we are as good as Ball is this year.

What's the scoop on the leg men? Good average painful? Thanks, bud!

Originally posted by gnats:
What's the scoop on the leg men? Good average painful? Thanks, bud!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Burnette looks very good.

A wonderful report, ylo. A feast for my out of state eyes.

Gang, look up. Your help cometh from above. Ball, I believe, is a God send.

To anyone who has been to some practices: Several of the reports have talked about how good Ball is at eluding the rush. This is really a great thing to read, considering how many big plays seem to occur after a qb eludes a tackle. But my question is who is doing the good job rushing? Is there one lineman in particular who is getting pressure, or are a number of them having an impact at pass rushing?

Back