Twas the night before signing day . . .

Jerry the Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
. . . and all through the land all Yellow Jacket fans were praying we bring home the 20 on the board plus a surprise or two.

At this point, I don't think we have any surprises in the nature of an addition. I sure wish Nick Moore and Earvin Taylor would change their minds but that is not going to happen. We may extend a ship to Anthony Ash but that is the only one I have any feel for at all.

My main hope is that all 20 of our verbals follow through on their verbal commitments with a written LOI. I think we did OK all in all. We really won't know for a couple of years. It's been an interesting year and quite different from any I can remember in terms of how difficult it was to obtain information on prospects and our real interest in them.

Some how not as much fun this year as in the past. Maybe it will be more fun next year.

Go Jackets!

Well I have to take the part about Nick Moore back. That is certainly a real positive development. Just reading about this kid, he sounds like a playmaker and a kid with a nose for the football. Maybe our next Uremovich.

Go Jackets!

This is a fun day! Really happy about the Nick Moore signing. I'd been a little blue over his change of heart. I think it's a great class!

Back