Typical Atlanta Media

F

flushed 01

Sucking tit on Sugar Bowl game,the company line is Ugag did not want to be there. They got their butts whipped by a little above average team. Truth be known if Tua had not been injured Ala Ugag game would not have been close. Some things never change.

Texas beat OU 1 time this yr, a little above avg isn't the way I'd describe them

they're a dangerous team that can be upset just as easily as they can pull an upset

Unlike their reputation as a no-defense Big 12 member, Texas' tackling, especially by their secondary, was impressive. I only wish we could replicate that.

Texas beat OU 1 time this yr, a little above avg isn't the way I'd describe them

they're a dangerous team that can be upset just as easily as they can pull an upset

Didnt they lose 4 games , i would say that is a little above average.

how can losing 4 games be a little above avg ?

didn't we keep a HC for 11 yrs, that averaged 5.45 losses over that 11 yr span, why would we keep a guy for so long that had been so avg or below

In fact didn't we classify 1 of TPR's 9-4 seasons (2016?) as a good to great season, but when it is UT it's a little above avg

gotcha

didn't we keep a HC for 11 yrs, that averaged 5.45 losses over that 11 yr span, why would we keep a guy for so long that had been so avg or below

In fact didn't we classify 1 of TPR's 9-4 seasons (2016?) as a good to great season, but when it is UT it's a little above avg

gotcha

Why do you suck? Why do you keep bashing CPJ?

gotcha

latest

They played 10 conference games and went 7-3 (lost to WVU by 1, OkSt by 3-4 and Big 12 Champ to OU). Beat USC and UGA OOC. I would guess they will finish 10-12. Was our 2014 season a little above average? This Texas team’s record vs. their schedule was as good or better than 2014 GT. This was a very good team.

Didn’t the last election teach us that pandering to your base is a solid strategy?

Texas has the only win over a playoff team and a defacto-national-champion-runner-up.

Not bad.

Sucking tit on Sugar Bowl game,the company line is Ugag did not want to be there. They got their butts whipped by a little above average team. Truth be known if Tua had not been injured Ala Ugag game would not have been close. Some things never change.

They didn't want to be in Baton Rouge either I guess.

Back