UCF game at 7:30pm!

aeromech

Dodd-Like
So you agree? Reinforcement is a nice word for fixing it. I was actually close up, but if you look at the superstructure, it was very cheaply built.
Often "reinforcement" is a nice word for 'we caused new stress concentrations in locations that were previously within margin'.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
I think it was before him. It is much better than Georgia Southern's. Schools with little revenue do what they can. Bobby Dodd was originally built by students and improved over time (except that damn AstroTurf). I'm really not knocking UCF, it is a fun game day experience, just their stadium isn't the best and it is a no win situation for us. Parking is horrible there, so it probably isn't a road game you want to attend and like I said, it is far from the attractions.

Guy I played with in high school played there when they were 1AA and I would really like to say it was nice.
There were some nice attractions right on campus last time I was there. :naughty:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Not really. Georgia Southern's new addition is concrete and brick and is pretty nice. UCF's stadium is aluminum and it feels like a really big high school stadium. The problem with Southern is they're too broke to renovate the other side of the stadium. If they added a deck to their home side like the new one they built it would be a nice, 35k stadium.
FSU is cheap ass aluminum too

GT1992

Dodd-Like
Not really. Georgia Southern's new addition is concrete and brick and is pretty nice. UCF's stadium is aluminum and it feels like a really big high school stadium. The problem with Southern is they're too broke to renovate the other side of the stadium. If they added a deck to their home side like the new one they built it would be a nice, 35k stadium.
Maybe,but the administration made the dumb idea of going FBS,thereby limiting their finances. It was pretty flimsy in the past.